Your pain points
If you are a developer undertaking a commercial project the below are difficulties that are likely to be encountered through the course of a project
- Meeting deadlines: Completing a project on time is critical in a commercial setting, as delays can result in lost revenue and damage to a company’s reputation.
- Managing costs: Cost overruns from change of scope and project delays can quickly erode profits from projects if not managed properly
- Balancing quality and cost: Meeting quality standards while managing associated costs is a balance act which must be performed in commercial projects
- Meeting customer requirements: Understanding and meeting the needs and expectations of customers is critical for any commercial project, as customer satisfaction is essential for the success of the project and the company.
How we can help
- We can create and push schedules that ensure all milestones are met throughout the duration of the project.
- We can help manage costs by managing scope changes and limiting project delays as well as optimizing the balance between interior finishes and cost effectiveness
- We can ensure that at no point will quality be sacrificed for cost savings by implementing quality plans to be strictly adhered to, to ensure that all standards are met and additional checks are minimized
- We can ensure that standards set out by the customer are met and that satisfaction with the final product is an iterative process with clients being involved throughout the process of construction.
The Bak Management team has successfully delivered on commercial buildings in Canada, Germany, and the Netherlands with the integration of green building standards, client input and integration, rounding out our profile with proficiencies ranging from scheduling, cost management, and quality control to ensure the product deliver is what is expected.