Your pain points
- Zoning, permitting, and approvals: Obtaining the required permissions from local authorities can be difficult and consume a lot of time and money. Zoning and land-use regulations can also be a significant obstacle to building a residential construction, especially in densely populated areas.
- Construction: Building a residential construction can be a complex and expensive process. Managing the construction process and ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget can be a significant challenge.
- Market conditions: The market can be unpredictable, and construction projects may be impacted by changes in demand and supply. Difficulty in predicting the market conditions can lead to difficulty in making construction decisions.
- Environmental and sustainability regulations: Compliance with environmental and sustainability regulations can be a significant challenge and cost.
How we can help:
- We can ensure that when in procurement, all zoning is in line with the intended use of the property prior to acquisition avoiding any impact to development and utilize knowledge of the German system to simplify and liaise the process of permitting and approval
- We can undertake management roles to ensure the entire construction process is performed efficiently, with high quality standards, and to schedule while maintaining budget.
- We can help by understanding and taking into account the market conditions and are able to provide cost saving or cost effectiveness utilizing knowledge, and experience in the German market
- We can ensure that our extensive knowledge in sustainable building standards such as BREEAM, and DNGB are utilized to ensure compliance with all required standards outlined by regulations and law.
Bak Management has worked on and completed projects in the residential sector for several years and is enthusiastic about providing exceptional service to all clients who wish to pursue projects in this sector by providing efficient and green services