Your pain points
- Design and engineering: Designing a self-storage facility that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing can be difficult, as well as ensuring that the building is structurally sound and meets all building codes and regulations.
- Experience in the German Market: The self-storage sector in Germany is still young and therefore the amount of skilled hand workers to complete this work as per specification is currently quite limited.
- Security and access control: Implementing a security and access control system that is both effective and user-friendly can be challenging.
- Safety compliance: Adhering to safety regulations and ensuring the safety of workers and customers can be a challenge during the construction process.
How we can help
- We can utilize extensive experience in self-storage and other projects to optimize the access control needs for your project to ensure security and simple usage
- We can ensure that all safety standards are maintained through the use of on-site personal paired with audits performed by Bak Management to ensure that all work is to specification and done safely
- We can utilize the expertise in self-storage buildings for design review, feasibility analysis and optimization of storage space
- We can help connect you with our network of skilled builders who are capable of completing this work in a timely and cost efficient manner
Bak Management has worked hand-in-hand with the biggest self storage provider in Europe as their construction manager for Germany. Both of us have recognized the fruitful partnership and we have been continuing this great partnership for multiple years now.