Your pain points
- Complex regulations and certifications: Navigating the complex regulations and certifications required for green building construction can be a challenge.
- Unfamiliarity with green building techniques: Many builders, architects, and engineers may not be familiar with green building techniques, which can make it difficult to integrate them into a project.
- Lack of standardization: Green building standards and certifications can vary widely, making it difficult to compare the environmental performance of different buildings.
- Difficulty in measuring and verifying performance: Measuring and verifying the environmental performance of a building can be difficult, as it may require specialized equipment and expertise.
How we can help
- We can help clarify and simplify the regulations and certification procedures associated with LEED, BREEAM, and DNGB in the North American, European and German markets respectively
- We can employ competent contractors and consultants that have worked in the development of buildings which are compliant with LEED, BREEAM, and DNGB certifications
- We can help you clearly define the level of certification which you wish to pursue based on the number of points/credits that are attainable from the given budget and project
- We can verify performance and design aspects of buildings, and manage construction according to Green Building Standards to ensure that pursued credits are attained through means of procurement, best construction practices, and design
The Bak Management team has worked on a number of projects which have attained certifications in green building standard. With green building experience in combination with our construction experience we can help you maximize the number of synergies between certifications to maximize return on investment.